I am a graduate in Economics (Hons.) from Presidency College, Kolkata and an MBA from IMT, India.
Read More »
I have 5 years of experience as a Research Analyst. I am adept in Industry, Macroeconomic, and Market research. My main skills are report economy, industry, market, online, and database research, statistical analysis, and report writing. I am proficient with statistical tools such as SPSS and MS Excel.
I also have have 2 years of experience in recruitment, generalist HR profile, and research. I have done research in areas of HR,...
Research Analyst (Experience 5 years)
• Currently working as a freelance researcher working for small online companies. Usually these are small companies with limited requirements.
• As a researcher, I am responsible to handle research (both primary and secondary), analyzing, and finding solutions to identified problems.
• I have handled researches related to Marketing/Economics/Sociology/Education/Academic research and have done statistical analysis for the same. I have used various statistical tools such as Non-Parametric Tests, Univariate and Multivariate analysis, Regression analysis, Correlation analysis, Sampling, etc. for the various projects that I have handled.
• Research and data analysis using SPSS and MS Excel for quantitative and QDA Miner and WordStat for qualitative research
• I am proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Excel, Words, and PowerPoint)
A few of the Projects handled as a Freelance Researcher
• Statistical Analysis of the Financial Ratio UK based Firms (Mar 2012): The data was analyzed in SPSS for various statistical tests such as ANOVA, Non-Parametric tests, and Regression analysis to see the changes in the performance of the firms with respect to the changes in macro environment.
• Analysis of Employee Perception of E-Learning in Universities (Feb 2012). The aim of the project was to do a Multi-level ANOVA on the perception of university students and teachers on e-learning. The analysis was done in SPSS and the statistical tools used were...
Read More »