I have a Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying with Honors. I have been working as a professional Quantity Surveyor for the past 7 years. I am a hardworking professional who has gained valuable experience in various Quantity Surveying roles, mostly construction based. My background extends to contract tendering, cost value reports, cost plans, estimating, on-site measurements, valuations/interim certificates, sub-contractor's and task worker's payments, contract procurement, material/valuation reconciliation, take-offs,...
Read More »
• Responsible for the measuring of work items on site for valuations.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly interim certificates for payment.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly status reports to assist in production for projects.
• Prepare monthly performance and projection reports for work items.
• Assist in the preparation of cost value reports.
• Keep daily pay item logs.
• Prepare material, variation and valuation reconciliation for assigned projects.
• Prepare sub-contract forms and agreement for specified projects.
• Liaison with consultants to facilitate the payment/claim processes of each valuation.
• Responsible for the preparation of sub-contractor paybills/retention on a fortnightly, monthly and/or end of project basis.
• Carry out estimates for tenders on infrastructure works (predominantly) and building works of various sizes.
• Responsible for preparing quotations for small projects usually asphaltic concrete surfacing.
• Assist in any other commercial activity that may arise.
Read More »