Multilingual linguist with international work experience and awareness of cultural differences. Due to my experience as a freelance linguist, I am very organized, detail-oriented and can manage stressful situations, such as keeping a high standard when working on projects and meeting multiple deadlines.
Read More »
I am very familiar with technical terminology, and my last projects for SDL Trados included translating and reviewing translations for a language implementation project.
I am a very experienced proofreader, editor and translator, working...
Mar 7, 2014|Article Writing|$33|Completed
Feb 21, 2014|Editing & Proofreading|$696|Completed
Nov 19, 2013|Translation|$498|Completed
Sep 18, 2013|Translation|$20|Completed
Multilingual services -> translation, interpreting services, transcriptions, voice overs, editing, academic and creative writing.
Clients and projects include:
- Google Inc.: linguist in Ads department
- The Shoah Foundation Institute: linguist/translator (subtitles in English, German, French, ongoing project since January 2010), http://www.cedis.fu-berlin.de/, http://www.zeugendershoah.de/, http://dornsife.usc.edu/
- SDL Trados: external associate/translator/editor
- The World Language Institute (Roswell, GA): French summer camp instructor
- Berlitz: German and ESL instructor
- Hansa One: German and ESL instructor
- The Boston Language Institute: translator, editor
- Marquardt Kleb-, Dicht- und Beschichtungsstoffe: translator, www.marquardt-kdb.de
- Lost in SF: translator, www.lostinsf.com
- Karlsberg Bier, Germany: interpreter
- Pioneer, Germany: Multilingual assistant
- Dolmetscherbuero Rushiti,Germany: translator, editor, project manager, administrative assistant
- Plan International, children’s development organization: Voluntary translator
Read More »