I am seeking a full-time administrative/office management position. I am available on a contract or hourly basis with office move as my specialty especially for start-up companies. For the last 14 years, I worked in a very high volume, busy, and fast-paced department where I led front- and back-office administration and served as a trusted assistant to senior executives; well-honed office management skills, vendor relations; scheduling, calendaring, event and meeting planning; preparing reports; supply ordering, administering records...
Read More »
July 2011 -- present CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE, San Francisco, CA
Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO (contract)
• Assist CEO with all aspects of administrative projects by performing professional work that requires solid knowledge and understanding of general administrative principles and practices
• Maintains and organizes busy executive calendar, travel, and engagements
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of requests and actions consistently with professional, prompt, and courteous service; processes administrative documents and data, and prepares own correspondence to handle
routine transmittals; communicates information in a clear and concise manner, and works and communicates effectively with all levels of management within and outside the company
• Assists with the coordination and administration of projects and with the preparation of documents and reports; schedule appointments, arrangement and coordination design and logistics for events and meetings
April 2011 -- July 2011 BASIS, San Francisco, CA
Office Manager (contract)
• Managed and supported the day-to-day operations and support of a 30-person office including office supply and snack replenishments, HR matters, new hire orientation and set up, daily mail and packages, vendor
and government contract review and preparation, bookkeeping and accounting payables, events planning, and set up venue and food for meetings
• Managed and coordinated with...
Read More »