A self-driven, results-focused SQL Database Administrator with expertise encompassing needs assessment, problem solving, strategic planning, operations, technical documentation, training, and team leadership.
Read More »
Exposure in multiple domains like Database Administration, Product/Application Support, Team Management, IT Infrastructure.
Successful track record in managing project activities.
Well versed with ITIL, PMP, Windows and SQL administration
- Physical database designing & creation devising strategies for backups, recovery, clustering & fine-tuning.
- Managing issues for database security, High Availability and implementing strategies accordingly.
- Providing technical support / input to application development teams.
- Maintenance and monitoring of database systems for optimal performance and availability of databases Performed.
- Worked with clustered server environment.
- Managing and monitoring replication and logshipping make correction actions in case of problems.
- Managing and monitoring jobs execution, and make correction actions when necessary.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and Administration of SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Good experience with implementing DR solution, High Availability of database servers using Database mirroring Clustering, replications and Log Shipping.
- Experience in implementing SQL Server security and Object permissions like maintaining Database authentication modes, creation of users, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
- Created maintenance plans to perform index de-fragmentation, re-indexing and update the index statistics.
- Experience in performing integrity checks. Methods include configuring the database maintenance plan wizard and DBCC utilities.
- Experience in using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries and deadlocks.
Read More »