I specialize in helping travelers plan special interest vacations to off the beaten path destinations.
There are plenty of websites, mobile apps and travel agencies out there that help you plan the ?perfect? vacation, but what those companies really do is just give you a list of options from their database.
With my services, you are not restricted to just a database of options. I research and select options based on your individual needs ? there are a whole slew of activities and accommodations that aren?t linked to any database, and I find them for you.
How does it work? It’s simple:
1. First, I will ask you to provide a few details on the trip you’d like support planning to help me get started. I will call or email to confirm I understand your travel style and your requirements.
2. Then I will prepare a draft itinerary based on my initial suggestions. After reviewing the details with you, I’ll work with you refine the agenda so it’s perfect, then I will book the trip.
3. You travel and have a fantastic time!
We will include everything you need in your itinerary, including
• Choosing locations
• Booking hotels
• Reserving activities
• Creating daily itineraries
• Researching and providing directions on independent walking tours, neighborhoods, local favorites, etc.
• Special requests, like local babysitting, churches for Sunday service
• Public transportation information
• Restaurant & shopping suggestions
Most travel agencies will only work with a fixed set of travel partners that maximize their commission rate, but with these custom itineraries, I go out of my way to find the right experiences for you – whether that’s the family-run guest house that doesn’t even have a website, or a local guide who works independently and is impossible to find.
As an avid traveler, I am passionate about giving you the same levels of support and hospitality that I hope you find on the road. You’ll never receive scripted responses or generic recommendations.
University of Hartford
Bachelors of Arts in Communication - Mass Media/Advertising
1999 - 2003
2009 - 2009