I am a software developer with over seven years of experience working on different types of projects (legacy application modernization, data migration, third party tool integration, desktop/web application development, etc...). I have over seven years of experience working on the Microsoft .NET framework and tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation System (TFS), SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
Read More »
My goal is to develop user-friendly, usable and reliable applications for my clients. As a CMMI level 5 practitioner, I strongly believe that applying best...
- .NET web application development using ASP.NET 2.0-4.5 ( eCommerce, CMS, CRM, software customization)
- Experienced in modernizing legacy applications, implementing and integrating new modules into existing system, overseeing successful delivery of new software products from planning to deployment.
- Desiging 3-tier and MVC applications
- .NET desktop application development
- software maintenance and enhancement
- Experience supporting service desk for 5000+ user inventory management system (FAA project).
- Experience in change request management.
- Application and database optimization
- Experience identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks through architecture and design improvement, and using troubleshooting tools (profilers, execution plan)
- Database development including distributed systems and data warehouses
- distributed database design and implementation using Oracle, ETL design for structured and unstructured data warehouse databases.
Read More »
Federal Aviation Agency (FAA)
Web application developer/Programmer analyst
2008 - 2013
- Support and maintain large scale (5000+ users) inventory management .NET web application.
- Modernize modules by redesigning and rewriting classic ASP application using ASP.NET 2.0 and SSRS.