I have over 10 years experience solving problems in the private, non-profit and public sector. In that span I advised senior executives of the biggest gold mining company in Southern Africa, led an IT programme for WWF and another for the National Health Service (NHS) in England. I also worked as a senior manager at the centre of UK government in Westminster. I have also run my own business and start-ups.
Read More »
My education include an MSc, MBA, Project Management, Business Analysis and advanced entrepreneurship from Stanford.
I am a highly...
I offer simplified, straight-to-the point advice and help to individuals and organisations/companies regardless of location. I offer a variety of services. Please visit my website: www.onli-business.com for further details. I am happy to negotiate bespoke work.
Below are a few examples of services:
- Business Planning - advice on existing business plans or develop a new plans
- Business Strategy - strategic advice on how to increase your business's competitiveness
- Economic vulnerability assessment - will analyse vulnerability of your business to fluctuations in demand
- Market Analysis - Will provide advice on how to enter and grow different markets
- Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction - will help you manage your organisation's quality needs
- Project Management - managing and implementing short project
- Business process design and development
This is not an exhaustive list. Please get in touch outlining the nature of the advice/consultancy you seek.
Yo can request a range of marketing advice and consultancy. All the marketing services that are offered as part of the subscription service can be offered on an ad hoc basis to customers who do not wish to subscribe.
Unlike subscription, bespoke services include the creation of products like -
detailed market analysis
Technology and data:
You can also receive advice on technology and...
Read More »