Today's ecoonomy demands excellence in the areas of financial management and information systems. Accounting and finance professionals must have a unique blend of experience and leadership along with the ability to contribute to the enterprises's profitability. Highlights of my qualification include:
Read More »
1. 17 Years experience encompassing a unique combination of event planning and accounting/finance..
2. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
3. Research methods, techniques, and/or sources of information
I will do the following work for you:
Reconcile your checkbook and bank statements, identify errors and specific sources of adjustments, inform you of these adjustments and take appropriate action as required to correct such adjustments.
Record all income and expenses, deposits and adjusting entries needed for the month.
Develop monthly operating budgets based upon initial operating funds.
Creation of monthly operating reports with a comparison of monthly expenditures to the applicable monthly budget.
Quarterly, I will prepare your state and federal unemployment tax returns. You agree to provide the required forms to send to state and federal offices.
Serve as the lead person on conference contracts or conference and meeting tasks, coordinating all aspects of such tasks including planning, progress reporting, budgeting, timeline monitoring, and quality assurance.
Read More »
Total Health Care, Inc.
Purchasing Agent/Asst. Accounts Payable Coordinato
2006 - 2011
Purchasing Agent/Asst. Accounts Payable Coordinator
• Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that the company finances are maintained in an effective, up to...
Success For All Foundation
Associate Event Planner/School & Trainer Support O
2006 - 2007
• Responsible for the successful administration of multiple projects involving the provision of conference and Training Institute services
• Serve as the lead staff person on conference contracts...
Upward Way Christian Bookstore
2002 - 2006
• Adhered to all applicable local, state and federal rules, regulations and laws
• Maintained income and expenditure accounts
• Recorded and deposited checks
• Prepared invoices