Molecular biology and genetics undergrad student with excellent communication skills. I am a dedicated worker who is fluent in English, has strong attention to detail, and professes a love of the Oxford comma.
Read More »
I love helping others with their writing projects; I have always been requested by peers to edit, summarize, or rewrite assignments, I help family friends with their resumes, and my written communication skills are often praised by teachers. I also lead environmental workshops for elementary school children, so I understand the...
I am versatile and I offer the following services:
- organizing, summarizing, making things concise
- communicating complex ideas to laypeople/younger minds (I lead environmental workshops in elementary schools)
- scientific writing (summaries, lab reports, critiques, assignments, short essays)
- writing about a topic I am passionate about (biology/science, rational thinking)
- article writing (school newspaper)
- essays (many English classes)
- creative pieces (poetry in English class)
One of my favourite professors this year gave us the most challenging and fun assignments, such as:
- Using no more than 500 words, describe a biological phenomenon, describe hypotheses explaining it, and evaluate the best one. You can find my assignment on my portfolio; I got 100% and the teaching assistant said she had no criticisms about it.
- Explain why bacteria were essential for eukaryotic multicellular life to evolve on Earth, using 23 words or less. (We would get marks taken off for using 24 words)
Read More »