- 15+ years of full-time experience as a videographer and editor
Read More »
- Fast and efficient
Self-motivated video professional with an eye for creating compelling, informative and entertaining video and multimedia presentations.
Specialties include: corporate training, promotional and communications videos; interview documentaries and short subjects
Oct 21, 2012|Videos|$66|Completed
Video Editing (aka Post-Production)
• Adobe Premiere Pro non-linear editing
• Color correction and special effects
• “Moving pictures” (i.e. the “Ken Burns” effect)
• Audio editing, audio sweetening, noise reduction
• Titles and animations
• Acquisition of music and advanced video effects
• On-line process for rough cut viewing and video approvals
• High-definition (HD)
• Lights & sound
• Green screen capabilities
• Blu-ray Authoring
• DVD Authoring
• Video output to popular formats: H.264, .mp4, .mpg, .avi, .mov, .mkv, etc.
• Finished videos encoded for iPads, iPhones, other digital devices, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo or other sharing sites
•Videotape conversions to Blu-ray, DVD or all of the formats listed above
Read More »
Video and Internet Stuff, LLC
2012 - Present
• Provide small-scale videography and editing services to small businesses and non-profits
• Meet with clients, estimate budgets, write proposals, schedule and manage productions
• Create and...
Russell Video Services, Inc.
Videographer, Editor, Producer & A/V Technician
1998 - 2012
• Met with clients to determine the most effective, creative and entertaining way to sell their message using video
• Estimated video production budgets and wrote proposals based on clients needs...