For all your writing and editing needs.
Read More »
As a professional language practitioner, working with language is not only my daily bread and butter, but also my passion.
I have a BA degree with majors in English, Language Practice (including editing, translation, interpreting and subtitling) and Latin.
I am currently working as an educational interpreter at a world-class university, interpreting and translating for all faculties, and as a result of interpreting 35 hours of classes per week, my technical and academic knowledge is immense.
I am ready and able to assist you in all of your writing and editing needs, including but not limited to:
* Copy writing for web pages, e.g. About Us, Services, Landing Page, etc.
* Advertising and sales copy, e.g. brochures, press releases, etc.
* Social media and blogging.
* All proofreading and copy-editing.
* Creative writing - writing from scratch to realize your idea into print, ghostwriting, novel analysis.
* Academic writing of any kind, from essays for class to study guides and dissertations.
For reliability and the highest quality writing and editing, contact me today!
Read More »
North West University - Language Affairs
Educational Interpreter and Researcher
2007 - Present
NWU is a world-class university situated in South Africa, and the Directorate of Language Affairs is leading the field in educational interpreting service delivery and research. I work as...