Creative scripts and hand-drawn storyboards for startup videos, explainers, promos & crowdfunding videos. Expedited/rush service avail.
Read More »
Fast turnaround, focused service and attention to detail. Scripts that tell the story of your business or product and deliver a clear call to action for your customers. Hand-drawn storyboards give your producer or animator clear visual instructions, saving you time and money. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed: if you are not happy when you receive the first draft, you can cancel at no charge.
Mar 6, 2014|Copywriting|Private|Working
Mar 3, 2014|Creative Writing|Private|Completed
Feb 21, 2014|Creative Writing|Private|Completed
View All »
Jan 16, 2014|Copywriting|Private|Completed
FluxVFX got in touch when they needed a script for an explainer for their business....
People for Care and Learning is a non-profit group that operates programs that help the...
Investools is a Palo Alto firm specializing in stock market educational programs. They...
Me+Mi is a Chicago based publisher of children's books and toys. They needed a series...
A construction company needed commercials to demonstrate the outstanding level of...
When a local painting company needed a series of videos to demonstrate the quality of...
Human Focus is a UK provider of online training for the industrial sector. They...
Promo Video Script Writing
I use the following process to write your script:
1. I learn and fully understand what your business does and the benefits you offer your customers. You will get a script that identifies your customer's problem and how you solve it.
2. A compelling call to action: I write a clear direction on what customers should do when they're ready to move forward, for example: "Talk to us" "Start your project today" "Contact our sales team to find out more". These are all calls to action that get customers knocking on your door.
3. A professionally written voice-over: Watch some of the videos I have written and focus on what you are hearing. Each video has a spoken tone is well paced, doesn't rush, and delivers everything that needs to be said, clearly. This is not an accident - I make an initial draft of the voice over and then re-write it over and over until it is perfect - and that's just the first draft you'll see.
4. I draw storyboards that show what you will be seeing in your video. I offer thumbnail sketches or 4-panel storyboards, depending on your budget. "A picture is worth a thousand words" and my storyboards convey the visual look and feel for your video for your client and production team. I produce animatics, which are storyboards set to the voice-over, so you can see the timing and pacing of the video before it goes into production.
5. Optional guidance on selecting the right video producer or animator for your video. I can point you to...
Read More »
2009 - Present
For clients around the world, Edward writes engaging and persuasive marketing and educational materials. His clients include consulting firms, production companies and small businesses.
2007 - 2009
Edward coordinated story research and production logistics for a top-rated Discovery Channel production, handling background research, informational interviews, contracts, shooting permits,...
2004 - 2007
As a production assistant and coordinator for feature films, commercials and corporate videos, Edward worked on productions for Dreamworks, Warner Bros., Revolution Studios, CBS, NBC, ABC and...
San Anto Cultural Arts Inc.
Oral History and Documentary Video Program Mgr.
2003 - 2004
Edward taught documentary filmmaking at San Anto Cultural Arts, a non-profit arts organization in San Antonio. Edward taught students video production skills including interview technique,...
La Sangre Derramada Por La Dignidad (Documentary)
1997 - 1998
Edward co-produced "La Sangre Derramada Por La Dignidad", a documentary on human rights violations in the Chapare region of Bolivia. The video features interviews with coca growers, military...
The London Film School
1994 - 1996