Having graduated from one of the most reputable university where the primary teaching medium is English, I have been reading, writing and speaking English for more than 12 years; and I can translate and interpret between Turkish and English (in both directions).
Read More »
I take great pride in being a freelance writer, editor and interpreter and that's why my priority is to complete a task as best as I can.
I am very reliable and flexible in working hours. My strongest assets are being very good at research and my ability to learn very fast.
Feb 11, 2008|Translation|$50|Completed
I am a perfectionist; I give my all for an impeccable result. I always strive for far more than enough.
I am a biologist specialized in wildlife ecology, which was my dream profession. In my free time, I like writing, blogging and sharing information by translating new articles or scientific papers.
I have worked as an interpreter at 2 seminars and 3 workshops. One of the seminars had some 400 audiences and I only got positive feedback.
In addition to a masters thesis, I have written articles and a couple of book chapters. Moreover, I built up and edited content related to biology and ecology for e-learning projects (for elementary school children).
- write or rewrite articles/ blog posts/ web content...etc.
- edit or proofread written material
- produce posters/ presentations/ spreadsheets from text.
- translate from Turkish to English or from English to Turkish.
- formatting the data or content on any MS office application according to a desired template.
~~ Subjects I am most familiar with ~~
Science, biology, ecology, wildlife, medicine, education, health, sales, advertising, sociology, philosophy
(For other subjects, you can send me a short passage to check the quality of my work.)
Read More »
RtB Educational Solutions Ltd. Co.
Content builder and advisor
2002 - 2005
In two e-learning projects:
- Vitaminâ€“Elementary Education Materials; Science chapters,
- Malaysia teaching courseware for primary education (grades 6 & 7).
(For more information, please...