Jul 31, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Jan 8, 2012|Software Application|Private|Completed
Nov 29, 2011|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Nov 18, 2011|Web Programming|Private|Completed
I am a Software professional with 22 years of experience in software and hardware development for embedded systems. Extensive experience in C and Assembly language programming for embedded systems, especially Intel micro-controllers/microprocessors, Motorola PowerPC and ARM processor.
I would describe my years of experience in developing various embedded software which interact closely with Hardware as my strength and expertise. Debugged lot of systems at hardware level using Oscilloscope and Logic analyzer. Proficient in the use of tools such as JTAG debugger, In-Circuit Emulator and Simulator for embedded processors.
In Embedded systems, developed software in numerous areas:
- Linux Board Support Package(BSP) for MPC8260,
MPC8275, MPC8347 and XScale(ARM) processor in
Intel network processor IXP2850.
- Linux bring-up from boot to application start.
- Ported "u-boot" bootloader for various PowerPC and
- Linux USB driver bring-up on PowerPC platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux 2.4 and 2.6 kernels.
- ThreadX BSP for MPC8260 .
- Server management firmware.
- Serial and "Infrared Remote" driver for a Video
Conferencing system in MPC 8347 platform
- Compact Flash driver development on MPC 8347
- ARP protocol stack for Edge router
- PPPOE protocol stack porting to ThreadX RTOS
- New Router board verification software
- AAL1 protocol development on MPC 8260
- GPS based handheld unit...
Read More »