I am an English-Russian freelance translator based in Toronto and I would like to offer my services to you. I was born in the USSR (now Ukraine) thus Russian and Ukrainian are my native languages. And I live in Canada, so English is the main language I use in my everyday life.
Read More »
I am a Bachelor of Computer Science, certified translator and ophthalmic equipment engineer. I have 10+ years of experience in translation, proofreading and editing, especially focused on IT, computer and medical fields.
I've been doing translations of manuals,...
May 16, 2012|User Guides & Manuals|$600|Completed
Apr 19, 2012|User Guides & Manuals|$800|Completed
Mar 28, 2012|Technical Writing|$31|Completed
- IT & computers (computer hardware and software, networking, web-development, Internet applications, databases and data management)
- Web-developing and web-design articles, news, manuals. Web-sites localisation
- Computer game localisation, subtitling, dialogues and story translation. User manuals translation
- Telecommunications (communication protocols and policies, wireless and wired systems, carriers and technologies)
- Medical field (diagnostic and surgical equipment, ophthalmic anatomy and pathology, pharmaceutical studies, general health care)
- Mechanical and electrical engineering, microelectronics (automation technology, construction machines, energy and control engineering, telecommunications technology)
- Sports, tourism and leisure (sports rules, news, games, countries and attractions, customs and traditions, hobbies)
- Art and media (journalism, photography, history of art, music)
As a freelance translator I have been involved in and completed translation/localisation projects (not limited to):
- Translation of news from TechCrunch, Tom¿s Hardware, CNet, PCWorld, PCMag and other computer web-sites for several Russian IT sites (3dnews.ru, hard-guru.ru, ferra.ru, weplaneta.ru, telnews.ru, etc.)
- Localisation of computer games such as: Tron2.0 and Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy (for Novyi Disk); Rome: Total War (for 1C); Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (for Akella); Dead Space (for Team Fifty Seven)...
Read More »
2001 - Present
Freelance translator for English, Russian and Ukrainian with 10+ year experience, especially focused on IT, computers, web-sites and games localisation, medical equipment, multimedia, tourism and...