My services include Web Development and Mobile Website, Managed IT Services, T1-T3 Help Desk support, Software Development, Point-Of-Sale Support, Database Programming, Application Testing, Network and System Administration, Virus and Spyware Removal and Hardware/Software system consulting.
DCSE - Managed Deployment Tech
MCP/MCTS:70-680, Windows 7 Config
I'm a US based IT Services provider focused on Web Development and Mobile sites, IT Managed Services, Application development for both desktop and web as well as consulting and Help Desk support. I'm focused 100% on CSAT and Problem Resolution for all customers to ensure their problem is resolved in a timely manner and professionalism is maintained through the project. I would like to give you a little personal insight and why I am the best choice to provide you with development and support for your project.
Who I am:
- I'm an experienced IT professional, Web Developer, Database developer, Application designer and Network Consultant who strives to provide problem resolution and CSAT to all my clients.
- I work hard and effectively to understand your requirements and design an end product around your wants, needs and timeline while staying in your budget.
- I'm on call 24x7 so there is no need to worry about downtime or not being able to reach someone in the event of an emergency.
What I do:
- I provide IT services for businesses and residential customers with Computer Hardware, Software, Network Setup, Web Programming, Desktop application development, full time Help Desk services for your customers, and 24x7 proactive monitoring.
- I use software to keep Knowledge bases, Help Desk tickets including ZenDesk and Remedy AR System. I provide updates and reports to show areas to better focus on for ultimate CSAT and response times.
Why I'm the best choice:
- I'm US based native English speaker so may be more expensive than some but the communication, skills, and end product is ultimately you get what you pay for. I provide regular status reports and communicate with you throughout the entire process to ensure you're keep up to date and have the ability to give feedback on every aspect of the project..
- All of my work is guaranteed and I support the application for it's life should any bugs come up that effect the original functionality.
Microsoft Certified Tech Specialist - Win 7 Config
DCSE: 5100cn Printer
DCSE: 2010 Portable Foundations
DCSE: 2010 Desktop Foundations
DCSE: Managed Deployment Tech Lead
Certified Internet Web Professional
CIW Web Design Specialist
Certified Internet Web Professional
Ciw Web Foundations and v5 Associate
Western Governors University
Bachelors of Science-IT, Network Administration
Onboarding Implementation Specialist
2014 - Present
I provide migration support for small business customers from their on-premise servers to our systems. We deal with Exchange, IMAP and POP migrations and help the customer through the entire process dealing with spam filtering, DNS changes, client configuration, archiving setup and more.
Exchange Support Specialist
2013 - Present
I provide Exchange, SharePoint, PBX and Cloud service support for customers. I work regularly with mail setup and network connections to our systems. I regularly work with customer setup email archiving, PST backups, data migration and more.
iOS Tier 2 Senior Adviser
2013 - Present
I was promoted to a Senior Adviser almost 2.5 months after joining the project. I acted as senior technical support for Apple’s iOS devices include the iPods, iPads, iPhones and supported Mac OS X and Windows OS to troubleshoot applications like iTunes. I also acted a Supervisor for Tier 1 Advisers and took ownership of calls with frustrated customers and those that needed a final word on what Apple could or could no t do for them. I was able to quickly adapt and have been consistent in my technical skills and customer satisfaction surveys, staying within the top 20% of the organization.
Tier 1 iOS Advisor
2012 - 2013
I provided first line troubleshooting for Apple’s iOS devices to customers with a wide range of devices and technical skills. I went in with zero knowledge of Apple’s products and had never used one. I quickly became a great resource for our team chat offering advice and help to other Advisers to be sure their customers were taken care of. I was quickly promoted to our Tier 2 group after I demonstrated my speed to competency and customer service skills.
Tier 1 Help Desk Technician
2011 - 2011
Provided Remote Tech Support for residential users on a broad range of equipment, setups, skill levels and challenging issues. I worked regularly with Modems, Routers, Desktops and Laptops. I also provided support for a multitude of software application including Email, Browsers, Anti-Virus and more.
Tier 2 Advanced Help Desk Analyst
2010 - 2011
Provided Level 2 hardware support to field technicians on PCs, Servers, Printers, Cash Office equipment and registers. Supported over 100 pieces of equipment including IVR and Fax, Security PCs, HP kiosks, Dell PCs and Servers and Multimedia equipment. Also, able to monitor and configure Cisco and 3Com switches.
Self-Checkout/ATM Help Desk Analyst
2009 - 2010
Provided Level 1 and 2 support to Store Associates and Field Technicians on hardware and software for self-checkouts and ATMs. Escalated diagnostic files to proper level to be resolved in timely fashion. I also developed several applications for Remedy AR System which gathered ticket information and notified agents to ensure all queues were monitored. Also developed applications for Management to allow Field Technicians to digitally submit their checklists.
Tier 1 Point-Of-Sale Help Desk Analyst
2008 - 2009
Provided Level 1 support to Store Associates on POS Registers, Handheld scanners, scanner/scales, debit card readers and cabling issues. I also developed application to manage agent’s schedules allowing Team Leads to see who was on break and lunch to ensure phone coverage.