Financial and Business related programming -- Excel, VBA, VB.Net, C++, Web
Read More »
I am currently accepting proposals for jobs of any size related to my area of interest in investment-related programming or analysis (stocks, options pricing, mark-to-market, etc). I will also do small jobs (5 hours or less) in any area of programming or spreadsheet related work (e.g. macros, data scrubbing, etc).
May 14, 2011|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Apr 13, 2011|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Mar 31, 2011|Financial Reporting|Private|Completed
Mar 24, 2011|Presentation Formatting|Private|Completed
Excel Data / Analytics:
- Large-scale data parsing and Analytics automation for Airline Maint. Firm.
- Optimization Modelling for Trucking Co, and Packing Co.
- Automated "Google web translation" of large Euro Furniture Database.
- Automated forms / Invoices for Oil & Lube
- Data scrubbing / Data import algorithms for non-standard formats.
- Custom Coded VBA functions, queries, data-linking, automation, add-ins.
Excel Financial Modelling:
- Verifying loan pool valuation model & coding for PTP lender (current)
- Stock Option Performance Dashboard
- Loan Calculator for non-standard prepayment frequencies.
- Loan Calculator for variable rate mortgages
- Mortgage IRD Penalty calculator
Dot.Net (VB.Net, C++)
- Multi-Threaded web-Spider targeting 100k page wholesale auto parts catalog.
- Black Jack Calculator - Exact EV of perfect Play given Casino rules
- 70 million decision node custom database for poker enthusiast.
- SSE 4.2 Optimization of critical hotspot code.
- Game Theory algorithms / advanced AI Development.
- Transcribed Continuing Legal Education course for top10 law firm.
- Legal Research / briefing for atty's and law firms.
Read More »