Working at Hewlett Packard Global Soft Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore to till date as ITO-Service Delivery Consultant.
a) Consultant and Manage of HP Data protector Backup and Integration in shared infrastructure.
b) Managing Backup and Restoration activities being on VLS library, ESL for Copy job and ACSL Sun Storage tek for migration.
c) Virtual Labs of HP EVA 4000 and VLS 9000 and exposed to the below activities.
• Architectural differences between HP EVA Family.
• Creation of Disk Group, Creation of Vdisk, Presenting of Vdisk to Initiator.
• Creation of Zoning on SAN Brocade Silkworm 200E Switch and applied restricted ®ulated traffic between target and initiator as per requirement.
• Work with Business Copy (Local Replication), Snapshot, Clone & Mirror Clone.
• Creation of Storage Pool in VLS9000, Virtual library, Drive and Cartridges and Mapping to Host.
System Engineer Storage at Immunity Networks & Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Partner division of EMC, NETAPP, SYMANTEC / VERITAS etc...)
a) Implementation and Support of EMC Storage – Clarion CX4-120 and AX4-5i by Assigning a LUN to Linux and Windows Hosts.
b) Netapp Storage FAS 2020 and FAS 2040 Implementation.
c) Veritas Storage Foundation Windows and UNIX Implementation of Storage in terms of creation of Disk group and volumes
d) Aware of Practical scenario with the help of Project Documentation of Veritas Cluster Server for Windows File Share Cluster Scenario...
Read More »