You are here because you are looking for somebody who has the skills to help you put your best foot forward. Right?
Read More »
How dedicated are you to getting that job done?
I'm here to help you succeed with your project. I bring experience and knowledge to the table. I prefer great working relationships with my clients.
If you want to do more than just get by, then I'm the one you need. You need more than just so-so work, right?
I have worked with technology since 2000. I started blogging in 2005. Blog writing resulted in job offers and other...
My writing began as a journal of my day's activities in college. This daily writing task easily translated to blogging, except less detailed. My work as a blogger eventually brought me job offers and opportunities.
Often in business writing, the author tries to "sound smart". In my experience, short declarative sentences are most effective. This is especially important when explaining complex material. It is more so in a world with Twitter.
The drawback to such brevity is that it looks easy. Do not be fooled. Clients often ask me to rewrite their long essays. You can imagine their relief when the task is done without losing substance.
I can provide writing, transcription, blogging, editorial, and various other content creating skills.I have podcast experience, including live interviews on my own Internet radio show.
There is much more to writing than is apparent. These are the steps.
- Research: Even if you provide the information, it takes time to read and organize the information.
- Interviews: I need to know what your goals are, who your audience is, and what key points you want to make.
- Summary: Before starting the work, I'll draft a brief summary. This ensures I understood your request.
- Writing: I'll disappear for a while during the writing process. When I emerge, I will be a hideous mess with a first draft.
- Revision: This is where you tell me what you you like and what you want changed.
- Happy Ending: This story ends happily ever after with your...
Read More »
Texas House of Representatives
Legislative Aide for Rep. Aaron Pena
2006 - 2008
This position required bill analysis and summaries, constituent services, writing press releases, and help with speech-writing.