I want to combine my skills, educations and experience in a responsible & a challenging position with a professional organization offering continuous learning & advancement opportunities to ensure maximum personal & job satisfaction. I have done Masters in Finance & Control (MFC) from university of kashmir. I did my internship at MCX, Multi commodity exchange, andheri east Mumbai India.
Read More »
Thrust Areas: Banking, Risk Management & Financial Derivatives, Commodity Derivatives, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Information Technology for Managers Etc…
1. Internship Project Report: “How to Make Commodity Futures as an appropriate tool for Risk Management” presented at FMC - Forward Markets Commission, Mumbai and at MCX - Multi commodity Exchange, Mumbai [June - July 2011].
2. Measuring Market Risk in Equities – Implementing VAR methodology.
3. Financial Statement Analysis of Automobile industry of India with emphasis on two wheeler sector from financial year ending march 31st 2006 to march 31st 2010 [5 year analysis]
4. Capital Budgeting techniques – A practical implementation on establishment of IT firm in Kashmir
5. Charting techniques: Applying candle sticks, P&F charts on FMCG (Cadbury and Britannica)
6. Role and Responsibility of present Managers in changing organizational behaviour [case study between public sector and private sector of Kashmir]
Read More »