Oracle is my passion. It's not one of my operations, it's all I do. So when you have questions about Oracle systems, I don't just have the answer, I have 6 years of specialized expertise behind it. I'm your trusted path to Oracle solutions.
Read More »
During my professional career dedicated to Oracle, I've taken responsibility and specialized in all aspects of Oracle Database systems.
* Oracle 9i/10g/11g Database Administration
* PL/SQL Development
* Database Design and Modelling
* Oracle Performance And SQL Tuning
* Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid...
Oracle development and administration is all I do, and I do it better than anyone else here. If you're reading my profile then you've found the right person to get help for your Oracle systems.
So, how can I help you?
1) I can take part in development projects as a back-end developer. I can design tables, write SQL queries and develop PL/SQL code.
2) I can install Oracle systems from scratch.
3) I can upgrade, patch, support and performance tune your existing databases and servers.
4) I can migrate your MSSQL Server, MS Access, IBM DB2 or MySQL databases to Oracle.
I'm sort of a perfectionist. Once I take the responsibility of a project or any work, I fully engage myself to it and I don't stop until the client is flashing their pearly whites. I guess that's why my clients are 100% satisfied with the service I offer.
Even if we don't do business together, feel free to get in touch with me if you have anything in your mind. I'm always open to meeting new people here and discussing new projects, technologies and possibilities. You can initially contact me via elance and then we can move on with email, skype or phone.
Read More »
Oracle technical consultant
2008 - Present
Oracle Retails Products development and then moved to Technical consultant to the various Oracle retails products , like RMS , ReSA , RPM .etc
Part of Retail products installation and data...