Maximise on my organisational, quality driven and interpersonal skills in a project production/management role to the benefit and enhancement of your company in delivering consistently high quality products on budget within aggressive deadlines.
Read More »
I am a highly experienced, resourceful and adaptable manager with a 15 year record of meticulous planning, organisational and quality focused management.
My background is in Project and Production Management/Coordination delivering single language and multilingual DTP Publishing (print and online)...
I offer Project and Production Management or Coordination.
I have in-depth technical knowledge and hands on experience of -
- DTP tools applications (Quark Express, InDesign)
- Word Processing (FrameMaker, MS Office)
- On-line Publishing (Adobe Acrobat, iBooks, ePubs)
- Graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
Some career highlights:
- Advanced from Production Specialist to Production Manager (16 contract staff) within the first 6 months of my localisation career.
- Refined processes, improved efficiency and quality output to rebuild wavering confidence and potential loss of a large multi-million dollar client.
- Secondment to India in order to train production staff to meet the needs of a technically complex, exacting and demanding client.
- Researched new publishing technologies, engineered and developed effective localisation processes to enable the delivery of on trend publishing formats such as ibooks and epubs.
Read More »
2013 - 2014
Production Manager for a Dublin based Multilingual Audio and Video Studios providing turn-key audio production, post-production and audio-video integration for the e-learning, localization and...
Lionbridge Technologies (BGS Solutions)
1999 - 2013
Co-ordination and management of online, eBook and hard copy publishing and packaging materials, from project start to final localized client delivery.
The role involved:
• Evaluating materials...