Hello! My name is Shawn. I am a new freelancer from Orlando, FL looking to add to my portfolio. What I lack in years of experience in one particular field, I make up for with a rigorous work ethic and knowledge in many creative areas.
Read More »
I've spent years learning and developing skills in design, animation, photo and video editing, among others. If you have a tight deadline or are on a budget, my objective is simple: to efficiently deliver quality creative work to my clients.
Animation & Motion Graphics:
Software: Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D,
- kinetic type
- logo reveals & build ons
- themed graphics content (backgrounds, frames, lower thirds, etc)
- added visuals or effects for video (such as parallax photos, color treatment, etc)
- motion tracking and compositing
- and much more!
Software: Adobe Premier Pro (can also edit any FCPX projects)
- logging, transcoding, organizing video content
- video editing of all types. Experience in everything from short promotional and advertising to longer educational and explainer videos.
- footage and audio enhancement
- will take care of getting a professional voiceover recorded if needed, provided you have a script
- editing and adding voiceover tracks
- color grading
Software: Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Photomatix Pro
- basic batch photo enhancement
- photo manipulation
- comprehensive retouching (portraits, wedding, etc)
Read More »
Walt Disney World - Global Marketing & Sales
2014 - 2015
Full time 6-month internship. Worked on 12 person creative team. Regularly recorded voice-over sessions with artists, shot and edited educational videos for internal use, developed animated...