Greetings! I am a dedicated professional writer and web developer with 4 years experience in communications, graphic design, SEO and website development. I am business savvy and have worked with various high-level executives in Dallas, TX. I have a teasingly diverse skill set and am a first-rate knowledge worker. I have worked with US Fish and Wildlife, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Matt Morris: The Unemployed Millionaire, as well as various other entrepreneurs and marketing companies.
Read More »
I have worked on a wide range of projects and...
I provide content writing, editing, website development, and graphic design services based on the client's needs.
Previous projects include, but are not limited to:
1. Designing and editing a strategic plan for the Mexican Wolf and Livestock Coexistence Council, an organization formed by US Fish and Wildlife and Defenders of Wildlife.
2. Provided SEO services to Matt Morris, author of The Unemployed Millionaire and expert network marketer.
3. Write original content and design websites for 1 Internet Marketing based in New Mexico.
4. Design logo and all marketing collateral for a 5k run organized by a nonprofit in Dallas, TX.
5. Design logo and create content for the #11 Charity Golf Tournament in North Texas.
6. Design layout and write and edit content for online monthly newsletters for a nonprofit in Texas.
Read More »