Senior Procurement Management Specialist with more than 5 years of outstanding performance in Shipping and Oil Field Services demonstrating excellent competency in the procurement of materials, equipments, spares and consumables. Possess keen commercial awareness and sound knowledge of terminologies in Oil and Gas field services environment with vast network contacts from key industry players. A strategic thinker possesses excellent planning & organizational skills; decision making and problem solving capability; strategic supplier & vendor...
Read More »
1. Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize
2. Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and
manages approval process.
3. Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting
documents to supplier.
4. Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and
backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal
5. Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non
6. Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice
7. Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local
Read More »
Junior Procurement Officer
2013 - 2014
Within the 18 months “START IN Procurement” program I really received a tailor-made training. Capable of taking project responsibility in different operating units and supplement and attended...