Over 13+ years of successful experience conceiving software architectures, designing and implementing multi-tier applications and system integration solutions as application architect, system integrator, and technical lead. Very good understanding of application analysis and design concepts. Strong ability to apply optimal design patterns to the system design and employ extreme programming techniques to the robust implementations.
Read More »
ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.NET, MVC, Web API, ,XML Web Services, WCS, RESTful Services, WPF, MVVM,...
Oct 31, 2015|Website Design|Private|Completed
Aug 18, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Jul 3, 2014|Testing & QA|Private|Completed
Sep 6, 2013|Software Application|Private|Completed
CORE Responsibilities with Project Management Prospective:
• Owns overall project management for assigned project(s)
• Works with the Chief Technology Officer for overall project requirements
• Leads and works with project team to deliver on key project metrics
• Ensures that the most suitable team is assigned to a project by working with Functional Heads of Engineering, QA and Content as required
• Leads, motivates and manages assigned cross-functional teams to maximize contribution to effectiveness and efficiency. Leads these activities by example
• Works in conjunction with cross-functional team in planning of project management oriented work and owns the validation and tracking of:
o -Task definition/breakdown
o -Dependency management
o -Resource management
o -Risk management
• Monitors product through life-cycle by regular interface with project team - runs weekly team meetings; tracks team progress and schedules, runs post-project evaluation meetings
• Owns communication about all projects to Chief Technology Officer and stakeholders
• Sets the quality bar for deliverables, communication and behavior
• Participates in on-going identification of key areas for process improvement in the development team; drives agreed processes - 'makes sure it happens'
Read More »