Forget the tweet-a-day and getting lost in the news feed. Social media is so much more. Whether you're new to the viral marketing world or need a revamp on your existing presence, I am the social media specialist you're looking for. From B2B and/or B2C Facebook posts to captivating e-blasts, I eat, sleep, and drink social media:
Read More »
May 13, 2011|Other - Sales & Marketing|$125|Completed
Aug 9, 2010|Transcription|$10|Working
Aug 9, 2010|Transcription|$0|Completed
Jul 30, 2010|Graphic Design|$270|Completed
I provide services with passion and professionalism. I love what I do and enjoy helping people create their ideas on the computer. Social media is constantly growing and evolving. Creating a SM presence is key for every marketing strategy. Doing it the right way can be difficult and we're here to establish your SM identity, traffic followers, and create a system which will allow for rapid growth. I can establish that through social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, blogs on Blogger, Wordpress, and/or tumblr, and ad campaigns through Google Adwords, Foursquare Deals, and Facebook ads.
I also offer:
-Social media analytic analysis
And you need more than just a Twitter account... My graphic design skills combined with my eye for social media layouts can provide you that extra bit to set you and your company apart from the competition.
I utilize the following for all graphic design:
And can create:
-Facebook landing pages
I am starting to work with Flash and have had great success! If you're looking for a Flash project, I would never charge for the learning curve.
Please feel free to ask any questions. I have my full professional resume available in my portfolio. A copy can be sent to you upon request. I look forward to working with you.
Read More »
Maine Energy Systems
2012 - Present
Assisted in various marketing tasks for wood pellet central heating system manufacturing company. Developed and designed collateral, news blasts, and implemented new marketing campaigns.
Sunday River Skiway
Social Media Cordinator
2008 - 2011
• Developed, implemented, and managed social media campaigns across various platforms for large East Coast ski resort that received up to 5,000 daily visits.
• Researched new developments in...
Marketing Team Member
2006 - 2008
• Member of the marketing team of a small software company.
• Wrote copy for web, implimented SEO, meta tags, ghostwriting
• Designed various viral and traditional promotional material using...
The Wise Owl
Resort Marketing Cordinator
2004 - 2006
• Designed new brand icon and developed new voice for small resort
• Launched Craigslist campaign resulting in a 20% increase in reservations.
• Managed all traditional, viral, and guerrilla...