RichIdeas offers copywriting services geared specifically to meet and exceed client expectations. I take a personal approach with each client and project, and I think this is reflected in my 40% repeat business.
Read More »
In almost every professional position I've ever held, I have been "found out" - that is to say, others have always recognized my passion for the written word. From the lab to sales/marketing to management, co-workers and supervisors have asked for my help in a variety of writing assignments from grant proposals to scripts. In 2002,...
Apr 30, 2015|Creative Writing|$132|Completed
Apr 29, 2015|Article Writing|$66|Completed
Mar 6, 2015|Creative Writing|$0|Working
Dec 17, 2014|Creative Writing|$20|Completed
My goal is to provide clients with copy that satisfies individual needs and tastes. Given the scope of my interests and experiences - from medical and scientific writing to print and web ad campaigns; creative sales copy, press releases, blog copy, fiction and scripts - I'm well-versed and able to write in a variety of styles. Again: geared to make my clients happy!
I personally have 20+ years of experience in sales and marketing, However, most recently I have worked as a concierge (NYC) and as a table games dealer! But now I am rejoining the ranks of the writers here at Elance.
blog.shellyraerich.com (published fiction log on left side)
Travel blog at blog.richgetaways.com
* Writers Boot Camp alum (screenplay writing)
* Gotham Writer's Workshop (fiction)
* co-editor of Tuesday Shorts, flash fiction of 100 words or less
* RichDesign - seven years freelancing in St. Louis, MO- complete creative services from concept to finished product: copywriting and design of newsletters, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, logo & identity.
Scientific Writing Experience:
* Web copy for biotech company
* Writing/editing/proofreading of abstracts, proposals, grants, peer-review papers - oceanography, molecular biology, immunology
* Middle school educational science TV program - teacher packets and script guidelines
Read More »