IT Leader with 15+ years of global experience including 10+ years in the US leading Technology Transformation, Captive Offshore Operations and Enterprise Solutions focused on customer needs and maximizing business profitability.
Read More »
Diverse industry experience with leading global organizations in Financial, BPO, Industrial, Hospitality, Telecom, Retail, Call Center and Software services industries
• Proficient in leading Enterprise Scale Technology Transformation initiatives, conducting People, Process and Technology Assessments, developing Strategic Roadmaps, obtaining executive buy-in for necessary budget and resources and leading implementation of resulting Technology programs to deliver tangible business value
• Led Enterprise-wide Infrastructure Transformation initiatives including Virtualization, Data Center Transformation, End User Computing, Service Delivery, Cloud Strategy(IAAS/PAAS) and Disaster Recovery
Captive/Offshore Operations Management
• Adept in setting up and managing 300+ FTE Enterprise IT Operations, deploying best practices such as Six Sigma and ITIL, and creating Operations, Engineering and Architecture capabilities and teams
• Skilled in running IT Shared Services Operations involving Annual Technology Planning, Budgeting, Financial and Regulatory Reporting, Chargeback, Audit, Internal Controls, Governance and Information Security
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills leveraged in hiring, leading and managing Global Service Delivery models involving large culturally diverse customer-centric operating units Onshore and Offshore
Vendor & Alliance Management
• Effective at initiating and maintaining Multi-Million dollar ($50M+) mutually profitable Vendor engagements with best in class partners, including managing RFP proposals, identifying competitive solutions, contract negotiation, installation &...
Read More »