well i have 15 years expert in aircraft powerplant maintenance ,all level maintenance,solve the problem, troubleshooting,Intermediate maintenance, test cell, engine overhaul, turbine maintenance, compressor maintenance, periodic inspection, bore scope, systems and troubleshooting.and about 2 years for aircraft supply chain, Controlling repair, purchase, and supply of all procured items & services, repair plan follow up.
Negotiating price and terms of products, delivery, and contracts with suppliers. Administering the online purchasing systems.
Preparing & processing requisitions, repair and purchase orders & their invoices. Making recommendations & advising senior management on all repairs & purchasing issues.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
• Two years aeronautical engineering diploma / power plant (12 JUN 1999) (Jordan).
• English language course (16 April 1997 – 17 August 1997) (Jordan).
• Specialized training course for J85-21 engine 25 August 1999(Jordan).
• Engine dynamic balance course for J85-21 engine 22 March 2001(Jordan).
• Technical management training course (20August 2006) (Jordan).
• ICDL course (22 November 2007) (Jordan).
• Quality Control course (2nd July 2009) (Jordan).
• J-85 engine maintenance course (23 March 2009) ( Ruag company) (Switzerland)
• J-85 engine maintenance course (24 October 2011) (Northrop Grumman company) (USA)
• Aircraft technical supply auditor refreshment course (20 JANUARY 2013)...
Read More »