Talented, and technically competent visual artist and designer seeks growth-oriented position in Graphic Design. Expertise in layout, illustration, logo design, digital imaging, digital photography, and print coupled with managerial and administrative skills. Fine arts foundation.Exhibit a keen sense of aesthetics, commitment to excellence, and avidmotivation to succeed.
Read More »
• Software: MAC and PC proficient. Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe Acrobat CS4, Microsoft Office Suite, et al.
• Design advertisements and marketing campaigns, corporate logos and identities, promotional materials, posters, fliers, brochures, stationery, post cards, business cards, packaging, and magazine layout for print.
• Possess a working knowledge of the interaction between fine arts and graphic design including color theory, composition, and typography.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills. Ability to make stylistic, structural, factual and grammatical corrections.
• Administrative proficiency composing, typing, proofreading, and editing general correspondence, memos, reports, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and facilitate the understanding of client needs. Agile in a fast-paced environment; interact as a liaison between departments. Strong background in customer relations and satisfaction.
• Solid academic history; committed life-long learner; superior recommendations.
Read More »
Emerald City Designs
2010 - Present
Oversee and manage all Stationery Department business: Design and
produce custom invitations, programs, menu cards, table numbers, and
guest list scrolls for weddings, corporate and private events....