I am a renaissance man of all things design. Lead designer for a successful clothing brand. 5+ years Graphic Design, a lifetime of illustration and cartooning. I can make excellent infographics, logos, promotional materials, you name it. Even a little web design. I hold a B.S. in Industrial Design from University of Cincinnati.
Read More »
- Photo Retouching
- Apparel Design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
- Logo + Type Design
View my extended portfolio here: www.coroflot.com/morarimj
And my menswear company here:...
Nov 20, 2014|Illustration|$400|Completed
Aug 25, 2014|Illustration|$660|Completed
Aug 13, 2014|Illustration|$670|Completed
Jul 17, 2013|Graphic Design|$126|Completed
- Possess a very diverse range of styles, from realism to cartooning and everything in between. Concepts translate seamlessly between my tablet and Photoshop.
- Skilled in 2D rendering, with a keen eye for proportions and dimension, and an emphasis on finding a balance between stylish and utilitarian.
- Co-founded two successful clothing companies with no prior knowledge of the industry. Have since learned volumes about fashion design, preparation of tech packs, patternmaking, manufacturing processes, sourcing, and everything else needed to start a clothing company from nothing.
- Very skilled in Photoshop and Illustrator, and all the notions of layout, composition, and color needed for excellent graphic design. Very fond of creating infographics.
Logo + Type Design
- Have designed many logos and created custom fonts for clients. Logo design is a special treat for me, because I like to build a multi-layered brand image.
Read More »
Vagrant Nobility, LLC.
2011 - 2013
Co-founder of menswear label Vagrant Nobility. Tasks include: design of seasonal clothing collections, logo, branding, promotional materials, website. Finding and working with resources and...