I'm a problem solver and I love to work where the heart of the company is. I believe in quality, reliability, punctuality, communication, and having a passion for one's work. I "wear a lot of hats" so I'm great in startups. I see myself as a healthy mix between being creatively and business minded.
Read More »
- Had articles about the company I work for featured in the Spark of Genius series on Mashable.com, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many others.
- Wrote an article for TechCrunch.
- Collaborated with Blizzard North.
- My book has been featured on The Joe Rogan Experience.
- Product development and design for Lulu.com's Helix Reviews.
- Created Facebook Like Pages that obtained over 18,000 "Likes" and still growing.
- Achieved number one position with Google in many key phrases.
- And hey, even Robert Scoble follows me on Facebook! :) http://i.imgur.com/KBZs3JS.jpg
I can design practically everything for your company. Websites, stationary, brochures, emails, newsletters, products, magazines, flyers, posters, you name it.
Specialties: Photoshop, creative direction, layouts, branding, wordpress, online marketing, social media
Read More »