I run a Python/Django development studio called Cloudshuffle. We've been building/launching awesome web apps for startups and other well known companies like Intuit, Compete. Our portfolio definitely speaks for itself.
I have worked with startups in scaling their sites using Amazon Web Services, eg. EC2, S3, EBS etc.
I run a Django consulting firm, see http://cloudshuffle.com
Electronic Health Record
Online Market Place
Statistical Data Analysis
Google App Engine
Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Master in Technology in Computer Science
2007 - 2009
Vellore Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
2003 - 2007
2009 - Present
* Involved part time in developing an online market place for tax experts using Django/jQuery
* Working on scaling the infrastructure using Amazon EC2, S3, and EBS.
Lead Product Engineer
2009 - 2010
* Developed a web based electronic health record platform using Django/jQuery
* Designed the database schema, and responsible for general system administration
* Took most of the technology decisions and platform choices for the same
* Set up processes, tools for version control and project management in the company
* Front end sales role, including sales pitches and technical demos to clients
* Planned the sales strategy in the Indian healthcare market and its product pricing
Number of Employees
Turn around time will be finalized at the start of the project, depending on the effort required.
I was the lead developer for Teaspiller.com
I was the lead developer for the company and developed their Electronic medical records platform.