Sigma Infosolutions is Certified Partner of Pentaho, Magento, Openbravo and Microsoft. We operate from Irvine, CA, Cleveland & Bangalore, India. We are 9 year old company & have worked with 200+ clients worldwide for various Open Source and Microsoft solutions. We are a team of 210+ people & provide services in the areas of eCommerce & Portal Development, Mobile Engineering, BI & Reporting Solutions, ERP Impl., Custom Application Development. We are an ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 27001: 2005 Certified Company.
Languages: Java, Grails, PHP, C#, .Net
Ecommerce & Portals: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
Mobile: iOS, Android, Blackberry
Frameworks: Grails, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Cocoa, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel, .Net, ASP.Net
BI & Reporting: Pentaho, Jasper, BIRT, Tableau, SSRS, Crystal Reports
ETL Tools: Kettle (PDI), Talend
ERP & POS: Openbravo
Database: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDb, Amazon RDS
Sigma’s Mission is “Satisfied Customers, Innovative Solutions and Fun filled Families” and the team lives by this each day.
We are a team of 210+ people and operate from Irvine and Cleveland in the US and Bangalore & Ahmedabad in India. Having our offices in East coast and West coast in the US enables us to provide necessary overlap with our clients in the US.
Our clients demand and expect cutting edge technology solutions and a predictable delivery model which can ensure quality, best practices based solutions, on-time delivery and cost effective solutions. To meet and exceed the expectations, we have heavily invested in technology R&D, tools, certifications, partnership with various open source companies, process certifications and HR. Some of the salient points are as following:
-ISO 9001 Certified company, which assures our clients of a predictable delivery model which is certified by leading 3rd party agencies like TUV
-ISO 27001 certified company, which assures our clients of data and information security, which is vital for all our clients.
-Made significant investment in partnering with leading open source companies like Pentaho, Magento and Openbravo. This provides us access to various resources to service our clients better.
-80% of the engineering team is certified in the key technologies. This includes Java Certifications, Microsoft Certifications, Magento Certifications, Pentaho Certifications, Openbravo Certifications, Zend Certifications, PMP Certifications etc.
-Use comprehensive tools for Project Management, Time & Task Tracking, Collaboration, Defect Tracking, Escalation Tools etc. We use tools like Basecamp, Trello, Bugzilla, Open Project, Actitime etc. to facilitate the collaboration between teams and monitoring of projects on a DAILY basis.
-Made a significant investment in setting up high end server for providing test environments to our clients, so that they can test as we develop the applications
-Invested in knowledge sharing forums across the organizations to ensure that we can learn from our mistakes fast and avoid repeating them
-Hire engineering and management graduates from reputed schools and have an in-house Learning & Development team to grow the technology and softskills
-Have a team of Business Analysts, Developers, Tech Leads, Project Managers, QA Engineers, UI Engineers, Deployment Engineers, Support Engineers to provide end to end services to our clients
Services Offered by Sigma:
Application Development & Maintenance services
- Microsoft Technologies
Java & Grails
- Groovy & Grails
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JMS
- Sun/Oracle Certified Java Developers
LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- PHP 4/5
- Frameworks: CakePHP, Larvel, Zend
- CMS Solutions: Drupal, Joomla
- Certified Zend Developers
- Desktop application: Winforms, WPF, Windows 8, Windows Services, Windows Worklow
- Windows Phone 7.x and 8.x, jQueryMobile, Phonegap
- SOA: WCF, Web Services, ASP.Net Web API, RESTful services
- Other MSFT technologies: C#, .Net Framework (1.1 to 4.5)LINQ, Sharepoint, Windows Azure, Remoting, Multi-Threading, Metro UI, VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, VB, MSMQ, Service Bus, Team Foundation Server
- CMS: Dotnetnuke, Sensenet, sitefinity by Telerik, Sharepoint
- Databases: SQL Server, MS Access 2000, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
- Methodologies: MSF Process Model, Design Patterns, OOAD, SOA, RESTFUL Services, MVP, MVC, MVVM, Agile, SCRUM, IoC based Frameworks (Unity and Structuremap)
- Test Driven Development: Unit Test Automation, VSTT, Coded UI, DB Unit Test
- Microsoft Silver Development Partner
- Microsoft Certified Developers
- Magento community edition
- Magento professional and enterprise edition
- Certifications Magento Certified Developer and Magento Certified Developer Plus
- Magento partner
- Drupal Commerce
Portal solutions and Mobile friendly websites
BI & Reporting
- Crystal Reports
- Dashboard & Reporting
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing solutions
- Big Data services
- Pentaho Certified BI professionals.
- Pentaho Certified Partner
ERP & POS Solutions
- Openbravo - an Open Source Agile ERP & POS Solution
- Openbravo consulting, custom development, training & implementations services.
- Openbravo Certified Silver Partner
- Openbravo Certified Functional Consultants
- Openbravo Certified Technology consultants
Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- iPhone Application Development
- iPad Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Blackberry Application Development
- Windows Mobile Application Development
Independent QA services
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Test Automation using Selenium and JMeter
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
Social Networking solutions & Integration services
- Citysearch etc.
User Interface and Experience Development Services
- Responsive Designs
- Optimized for page loading
Pentaho Certified System Integrator
Pentaho Certified Developers
Magento Certified Silver Partner
Magento Certified Developer, Developer Plus