Scientific oriented company with activities in software development and modeling areas. Specializations: 3D visualization, GPGPU, image processing, data mining, big data, numerical methods and optimization, statistics.
Read More »
- Win API, MFC, STL, ATL, COM
- QT API, OpenCascade API, CUDA, OpenCL; MAC API; MPI
- .Net; Security, LINQ, XML, WF, WPF, Silverlight
- OpenGL; DirectX
- Matlab script
- GLSL, HLSL, Cg, OSL
Apr 29, 2011|Software Application|Private|Completed
Feb 19, 2011|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Sep 30, 2010|Software Application|Private|Completed
Sep 9, 2010|Software Application|Private|Working
Team: 20 scientists and programmers.
We employ highly qualified engineers, mathematicians and software developers most of whom have PhD and master of science (M.S) degrees.
Additional information about the company and its activities (References, Projects, Expertise) can be found on the official web site.
- FEM / FDM engines development
- Software development for computational modeling of physical processes
- AI (artificial intelligence) based software including artificial neural networks, genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic and expert system implementations
- 2D/3D software and graphical engines development (DirectX, Open GL)
- Math equations solvers
- Numerical optimization (search direction, line search, trust-region, merit functions, filter methods, conjugate gradients, factorization, convex set, convex functions, jamming)
Software development services for different types of simulations (discrete, continuous and mixed-mode event simulation, mathematical modeling, and general computer simulation). Either the final solutions could be full custom or semi custom.
In addition to general simulation the final solutions cover:
- Physical processes. Fluids dynamics; Mechanics of rigid body; Stress-strain processes; Multiphase transformations in fluids, metals and composites; transmission, effect, distributions of electromagnetic waves (electrodynamics); etc.
- Engineering simulations. Construction (moisture distributions, airflows etc.),...
Read More »