Document Design & Data Services - Adobe PDF Specialist -- Accurate, Consistent, Creative, Friendly Customer Service and Great English Communication (see Portfolio for example & samples)
Word Processing, Data Entry, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Specialist, PowerPoint Presentation and Graphics Design Services
Support for any business or industry, which services include data entry; word processing and proofing; designing Word, PowerPoint and Excel templates; e-book design (interior and exterior); formatting documents for CreateSpace, LuLu, Kindle, Nook, CafePress; PDF fillable forms; scanning and conversion (to and from PDF); presentation graphics (all created in the most popular software); MS Excel and PowerPoint charting; demographic reports; developing customer online surveys.
I have over 25 years of experience as a legal secretary, word processor, presentations and graphics design specialist and executive assistant working in such industries as law, investment banking, medical, and marketing and advertising. I have attended various seminars and continuing education courses learning the most popular business and creative software.
I also specialize in demographic data entry and report design, especially designing graphical charts depicting the demographic data collected. I create customized MS Excel and PowerPoint charts (please see examples and samples in my Portfolio). I also design customized 3D eBook covers, workbook covers, software box covers, iPod & iPhone covers, CD/DVD covers, membership cards & more.
I handle photo editing, logo creation and other graphics using CorelDRAW, Fireworks, PaintShop and PhotoShop. I will be updating my skills in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator in the near future.
Whenever necessary, I have access to other service providers like myself who can provide top-rated service at any given time.
Services and Specialization:
* Electronic Publishing (E-Book) Design (In PDF or EXE file format)
* CreateSpace, Nook, Kindle, CafePress ebooks
* E-book 3D graphic design (hard cover, workbook, booklet, software box, CD/DVD, membership card, etc.)
* Presentation Design and Slide Show Design
* Prepare Adobe Acrobat Documents: create or scan documents into Acrobat and development of fill-in forms
* Graphical Charting Design
* Word Processing/Document Production: initial input and data entry; scanning documents into Microsoft WORD, which includes proofreading and editing; legal transcription (from micro or regular cassette or from electronic files or CDs)
* Web Banner Design
* Specialized Calendar Design
* Specialized Map Design
* Demographic Research and Report Design
* Stationery Design
* Color and Pattern Creation and Processing
* Logo and Clipart Design
* Electronic (Online) Business Card and Brochure Design
* Design Promotional Items such as T-Shirts, Mouse Pads, Door Hangers, Table Tents, Coupons, Catalogs, to name a few
* Desktop Publishing: newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, booklets, programs, menus, flyers, directories, forms, manuals, quarterly and annual reports, book covers, calendar design, specialty label design such as CD cover and inserts and video labels, to name a few
* Supreme Court Filing preparation -- format documents electronically for Supreme Court filings
I can also create an Electronic Portfolio! Need a customized portfolio of your literature, artwork, music or other electronic work? I can create a professional portfolio of your work at a reasonable price.
I can also help you design a MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogger or PhotoBucket profiles (not applications), and add videos, photos or your own music files or artwork to your site when you don't have the time or knowledge!
**Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 -- Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, Publisher, Visio, Outlook (Certified MOS 2003)
**Corel WordPerfect Office 12, CorelDRAW 12 and PaintShop 10
**Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro and Distiller
**Adobe PhotoShop, PageMaker, Premiere
**Adobe Dreamweaver and Fireworks (formerly Macromedia)
**ConversionsPlus (conversion program of all file types)
**Nuance (formerly ScanSoft) PaperPort and PDF Converter Pro
**DeltaView (comparison program)
**Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, QuickTime Player
** eCover Software Pro (eBook cover design software)
** Activ E-Book (electronic book publisher program to design and compile e-books in .EXE format)
**Avery Dennison LabelPro (label program to create & design labels of all types)
**ExpressScribe and Start Stop Universal Digital Transcription Foot Pedal and Digital Dictation Equipment to transcribe electronic audio files of all types
Microsoft Office Specialist - Word 2003 (Expert)
K&L Gates LLP
2011 - Present
Currently working as a legal document and graphics specialist.
Arent Fox LLP
Executive Legal Secretary
2008 - 2010
Executive Legal Secretary performing all legal secretarial and legal word processing and graphics duties utilizing MS Office 2003 and Office 2007 including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project 2003 and 2007 versions, along with Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 9 developing interactive forms, creating interactive e-books and more.
The Midtown Group and Career Blazers
Temporary Conversion Specialist
2005 - 2008
Was part of a large project to assist with conversions from Microsoft Office '97-2000 to MS Office 2003 at several law firms in their Washington, DC and New York, NY offices. I acted as floor support to assist legal professionals and staff with firm-standard software functions and assisting with building firm templates.
White & Case LLP
Legal Word Processor
2003 - 2005
Worked as a multi-task operator performing all word processing and graphics duties, along with running the weekend shift full-time; scan cleanup and created PDF forms; also assisted with proofreading and HELP Desk calls regarding firm-standard software whenever necessary.
Antonia Marcus & Associates
Executive Legal Secretary and Word Processor
1993 - 2003
As Executive Legal Assistant, I performed many duties that included secretarial and word processing, presentation and graphics design, and recruiting other secretaries and word processors.