A Creative professional having a work experience of 6 years of rich experience in 3D modelling using Solid works, Autodesk, CAD desinging and CFD. I have experience in a variety of industries including heavy machinery, automotive and consumer products.
Read More »
I have hands on experience in using a wide range of Computer Aided Engineering Software namely Solidworks, ANSYS Design Modular, ANSYS Meshing, ANSYS Pre/Post and CFX Solver. Along with a wide knowledge and practical experience in formulating projects, performing experiments/validating at...
May 25, 2014|Animation|$100|Completed
Apr 30, 2014|Brochures|$100|Completed
I have the Product Development Expertise:
- Secondary Air System for travelling grate type boilers is developed and validated with Site data.
- Grate Bars for Travelling Grate is developed and validated with Site data.
- AFBC Air Nozzle is developed for hopper bottom design and validated with industrial bench tests/Site data.
- In House Aerofoil Design is developed and validated with industrial bench tests/Site data.
- New Type of hopper/duct design for second-third pass interface.
And can take various Assignments like the one given below, projects undertaken in past:
1. Air and Flue gas ducting System - Optimization
The ducting system should be designed to handle air and flue gas with minimum pressure drop and lowest possible cross sectional area, so that the system will be efficient and economic. We have optimised the duct design using CFD tool CFX, with the use of baffles, splitter plates, optimizing the bend radiuses, by defining rule for reducer and expander design, by modifying the duct shape and size/type of entry, etc.
2. Ensuring effective Air/Gas Distribution
Air and gas ducts were modified to improve the distributions of flow across the heating surfaces. Also, to reduce pressure drop across the duct and have some material saving.
3. Standardization of Wind box
The wind boxes for all the existing CFBC boilers were studied and required baffles are provided to achieve uniform air flow at air nozzle inlet. Standard wind box design is achieved to...
Read More »
A leading Mechanical Engineering Company
CFD Analyst, Ansys/Solidworks Expert
2009 - 2014
Roles and Responsibilities:
-- Creating 3D models, standard meshing, and pre-post processing procedures to analyse the problem.
-- Results are processed to ensure they are grid independent...