Read More »
10 years working in creative, mobile, digital and branding. M.B.A from NYU.
Today, I want to take that experience directly to clients on a freelance basis.
Right Brain + Left Brain Approach:
(R): Simple, elegant, and consistent communication across all touch points. Clear and meaningful messages make all the difference.
Consumers value consistency, honesty and transparency. I can put you on that path.
(L): Data is our friend - I bring an expertise in analytics and a steadfast focus on ROI to drive new sales, more business, and a...
* Conceptualize, execute and lead multiplatform marketing strategies
* Identify and leverage key consumer touch points (website, emails, promotions, banners, packaging, direct mail, etc.) to drive sales.
* Project Manager and Campaign Arc Coordinator – liaise with client, internal creative teams, digital teams and partner agencies to deliver ROI
* Digital Analytics: Campaign guidance and establishment of KPIs (key performance indicators). What works? What doesn't? What REALLY drives sales? I can show you examples of reports and specific recommendations that work.
* Google Analytics - I can perform a detailed analysis of your site. Traffic flows, conversions, drop offs, top performing pages, etc. Deliverables include a comprehensive "look" at you site: Data, charts, numbers, trends, real visibility into the habits of visitors to your site.
Additionally, I provide "Actionable Insights". These are changes, tweaks, and design considerations that can be taken to immediately improve the performance of your site.
* Mobile Strategy - mobile is the future. If you aren't interacting with consumers on their phone today you will be soon. I can help design and execute a realistic strategy to take your company mobile.
* Drive email, SEO, PPC, and SEM campaigns. May involve choosing platform, designing message, identifying targets, reporting on campaign success and planning next steps according to pre- define goals. Successfully managed over 25 campaigns in past 12...
Read More »