I have a masters qualification in a health sciences field and 28 years experience as a health professional in various settings, much of this time at middle management level. For the past 6 years I worked as a state program manager for an NGO, where I wrote many proposals, funding grants, reports and professional articles, newsletters, and also proof-read other's work. I have recently copy edited a novel. I write magazine articles, travel guides and short stories, most of which have been published. I read voraciously.
Read More »
I believe I can offer high quality copy editing, proof reading, article and travel writing to clients. Comments from previous clients are below:
• Thank you SO much for agreeing to read the manuscript, Sue. I'm really excited and grateful to have your insight and knowledge contributing to the novel.
• I've finished making all the research amends to my manuscript now. Utterly brilliant notes - thank you! Just two questions have sprung to mind for when you have a moment:
• Wonderful, thank you for these extra points, Sue. The coordinates are a great help - thanks for checking.
I'm continuing to work through your notes this morning and love all the brilliant details that you've spotted. It's really sharpening the whole manuscript! Thank you!
• Sue, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This is absolutely wonderful! Your notes are brilliant - thorough, clear and insightful. I'm hugely grateful. And thank you for getting back to me so quickly - it's a real help.
• It's such a pleasure working through your notes - I'm up to ch.8 currently. It's giving me a great sense of relief that I've had your input in the novel. Thank you :)
• Thank you so much for letting us post your beautiful passage
notes on noonsite.com. They must have taken you alot of hard work,
beautifully presented with great local maps and photos. Well done!
I am sure a great many cruisers are going to find your notes extremely
useful. I very much hope you will keep in touch with noonsite and...
Read More »