Part-time student and freelance programmer/consultant with interests in unix, networking, security and embedded systems.
My experiences include, but are not limited to:
- C/C++ and Objective-C programming on both Windows and POSIX systems,
- reverse engineering of network protocols and applications,
- Linux and BSD server administration,
- web development (PHP, jQuery, CSS, SQL, XML),
- scripting in PHP, csh, bash, Python, Ruby, TCL,
- design, implementation and maintenance of computer networks,
- penetration testing, network and...