Short or Long-term Adminstrative support:
- Multi-tasking while working as support staff for many project managers, as well as helping to prioritize work requests.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Recieve, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Work with E-Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals by phone or email.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings on site or web meetings. Willing to attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Manage and...
Read More »