Axure & Photoshop Expert with overlapping expertise in the areas of:
* User Experience Design
* Interface Design
* Interactive Prototypes & Wireframes
* IA Analysis
* Vision Based Planning
* Visual Design (Photoshop)
My vision-based planning ensures your dreams are made a reality, and my excellence in execution ensures that reality is exactly how you envisioned it. I take big ideas and bring them to life.
No matter where you are in the process of creating your website, I can help. This includes concepting, identifying page types, wireframes, taxonomy, use cases, site mapping, and much more.
I have an expert level skills with following tools:
Axure RP 7
“Does a great job!”
“Skilled and very patient.”
“I would definitely work with him again!”
These are just a few things my past clients have said about me. I take pride in my work and understanding my clients’ needs, which is why I consistently exceed even the highest expectations with my work. Over the past 14 years, I’ve been honing my web design and development skills, and because of this I’m currently among the top 1% of providers in my field on Elance.
As someone who can deliver wireframe, prototype and detailed design of your website, I provide excellent continuity and service throughout the process of creating your site.
My services begin with developing a firm understanding of your needs and preferences. Once we have developed specifications, I deliver rapid prototypes to you so you can see different variations of your vision coming to life. After we’ve settled on a winning prototype, I deliver the final design to you in Photoshop with complementary revisions wherever necessary. This ensures you’re completely satisfied with the final product, and all of my clients have been 100% satisfied to date!
Kurgan State University
Bachelors, Computer Science
1998 - 2003
Phase 2 Holdings, LLC
IT Helpdesk Customer Support Representative
2008 - 2008
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering customer support calls/emails and documenting issues
• Opening, closing tickets using company trouble ticket system
• Keep customer apprised of ticket status
• Troubleshoot customer issues
• New customer provisioning and testing
• Document procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Software Usability Engineer
2007 - 2008
• Ensured the right people on my team with right skill sets are working on
the use cases and UI. (BAs, QAs and Development team)
• Succeeded with prototype by using web 2.0 elements, CSS design
layout and correct UI patterns which improved the user experience and
bring our application to the next level.
• Ensured application-wide UI consistency. Planning to implement
standardization of the patterns throughout a web-base application.
• Ensured we adhere to required timelines. Closely worked with
management team and based on complexity suggested the resources
and timeline that we need to dedicate per task.
• Ensured the quality of the work that we are produce for a usable and
• Expert skills with Adobe Web Premium CS3 package.
• Created wireframes and mockups and tracked the issues in JIRA and