Combine a passion for photographing places & events, a love for organizing, and a fine eye for creative details, you get a professional photo album organizer at your service!
Read More »
Think of all your family photos that never went anywhere but into a box, or downloaded to a folder, rarely to be seen. Think about how great it would be to have something attractive and tangible in hand that tells the story of, say, your parent's life or your favorite vacation.
From the time I started taking photos back in the 70's, I've been creating photo albums...
Aug 12, 2013|Academic Writing|$219|Completed
Jul 23, 2013|Page & Book Design|$164|Completed
Jun 16, 2013|Academic Writing|$165|Completed
May 4, 2013|Page & Book Design|$420|Completed
A Bit About the Albums
- I create digital photo albums using photos in jpeg format.
- My preferred photo book design vendor is Mixbook.
- Album size (e.g., 8.5 x 8.5, 8.5 x 11) is up to you but there must be a 20 page minimum.
- I am happy to include captions, names, dates - even a short narrative- whatever you would like to provide to me.
- You will have the opportunity to preview the album at regular intervals before it is printed.
- Your final product will be a link to the finished book. You will be responsible for ordering it (i.e., to pay the printing/shipping fee.)
What I Will Need
To request a proposal, simply contact me and let me know:
- Approximately how many photos you have. I would prefer to have 50-60 photos at a minimum.
- Describe the nature of the project (theme, your preference for captions, etc.).
- Indicate if you want all the photos you send to be used or if you would prefer that I pick out the best.
- Advise if any of the photos will be named for ease of arrangement and incorporation into the project.
Communication and Timing
Once we have an agreement on services, price and completion time for the project, I will be in regular communication with you. I will acknowledge receipt of your photos and keep in touch no less than once a week so you are updated on the status of the project. You will always feel reassured that the project is unfolding per your expectations.
I feel I have been blessed with ability. I...
Read More »