I can take your organization to the next level when it comes to social media and marketing.
Our whole focus is creating the best marketing plan around your company. From social media to email marketing we can do it.
Please read below for what we can do.
U.S Based ( Los Angeles ) english speaking freelance company. We have 2 employees.I handle the marketing and one editor who speaks different languages if you need this and does ad copy.
We provide a one-stop solution to feed out your information to ALL social media outlets. We can manage it or hand it off to you at any point.
We can figure out how to report metrics on your social media needs and email needs.
We provide maintenance/support of social media accounts even past our initial agreement .
All this comes with our premier knowledge of how social media can help bring your brand/service or product engagement with your customer or end user.
Thanks for reading.
California State University, Dominquez Hills
Business Administration/ CIS Emphasis
2001 - 2003
Web Marketing Specialist
2014 - 2014
Responsible for product uploading, search engine optimization of product descriptions and WordPress maintenance, including:
• Added Product SKU’s into WordPress using WooCommerce plugin
• Writing and optimizing product ad-copy with high density keywords for SEO purposes, using WordPress plugin Yoast
• Touch up, cropped product images to be “Web ready” using Photoshop
University of Southern California
Marketing Technology Coordinator
2010 - 2013
Responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing programs, coordinating communications across multiple USC departments, and maintaining Websites, including:
• SciQuest procurement software administrator: helped build out USC’s online eProcurement system “Trojan eMarket”
• Marketing point of contact with five departments to provide recommendations, support and implementation
• Created and maintained online training modules for Business Services’ departments
• Responsible for content creation on various marketing projects (such as training guides and policy documentation)
• Coordinated and managed activities to promote awareness of departments’ services and products within the university community and general public (such as direct mail, advertising, community relations, surveys, and special events)
• Evaluated marketing initiatives for effectiveness and provide quality control
• Conducted research and analysis and recommended products for management review
• Effectively presented, partnered and interfaced with management, vendors and outside contacts
• Managed project schedules, production and distribution arrangements to ensure timely delivery
E-Mail Operations Coordinator
2007 - 2009
Responsible for coordinating the delivery of e-mail marketing campaigns using third party and in-house proprietary software:
• Provided technical support to Marketing and Business Operations departments
• Advised internal clients on e-mail marketing best practices and provided strategic and tactical program guidance
• Utilized qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform decisions regarding e-mail marketing strategies during meetings
• Created and maintained all automated brokerage and marketing e-mails sent to clients
• Managed e-mail campaigns, list management, campaign setup, testing, compliance, and execution
• Optimized HTML coding for e-mails to enhance the visual appeal, strengthened content user interface, and reduced the amount of emails flagged by users’ email management systems