Team of professionals with huge experience at projects of any complexity is open for business on Elance again.
Read More »
After a decade on the market we're open for new projects and look forward to implement your ideas into applications, services or websites you need.
Areas of expertise: Windows 8 Metro Applications Development (C#), Desktop Applications Development (.NET / C#, Delphi, C++), Website Development (ASP.NET / C#), Mobile Applications Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
Jun 22, 2015|Software Application|Private|Completed
May 5, 2015|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
Apr 23, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Apr 22, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Being on the market for a long time and having such strong experience baggage we're your right choice.
There are several fundamental rules which our company use and which allow us to stay in top niche at software providers market:
1. Communication. This is a key for reaching goals and communication for us always stand on a first place.
2. Experience. Capabilities of our project managers allow them to determine exact scope of work and help you to realise what exactly you want to reach and guarantee that your project receive as much attention and resources as needed to have it done in time and according to specifications.
3. Personal approach. Our developers are not just excellent programmers, but also personalities who think about what they're doing, picking right approaches, giving advices on improvements, doing everything to make their work better.
4. Usability. We consider that usability and friendly to use interface as much important as functionality and dedicate required amount of resources to reach this goal.
5. Extended testing. Our testing department will ensure that your project will work as planned in every environment and be able to handle expected load.
6. Innovation. Our company is always on top of what's happening at the market. We're following over all new trends to make sure that our job will be done using latest technologies and approaches.
Read More »