Feb 5, 2013|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
Aug 4, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Aug 1, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Jul 29, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Provide end user interface applications target for iPhone/iPad and/or Android devices. This can include backend server processing to persist information and to provide web services to client applications.
Service Offering Includes:
- Provide consulting and/or contracting services for enterprises and brands to clearly identify mobile strategy by understanding all stakeholders involved and providing mobile clients and back end server solutions that meet client needs
- Consult with customer to understand target application
- Understand and translate user requirements into design ideas that will help solve customer problems.
- Provide detail description of design (on request) including mock user interface screens.
- Provide end user documentation
- Comprehensive development cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and quality that consists of following phases:
Discovery: Plan and understand requirements
Creative: Visual elements are quickly prototyped for client review
Technical: Develop business logic supporting User Interface
Verification: Execute and verify functionality according to requirements
Review: Final deployment and client feedback & review
Intellectual Property Rights:
Design of applications both client and server remain with Soto Networks. Unless initial agreement is reach before hand. Non-Disclosure Agreements can be signed with customer.
Developed applications may be used for future reference.
Read More »