- have been studing and working in the marketing & PR & advertising.
- native Korean, fluent English (bachelor's degree at Rutgers University)
have taught lots of Korean students English, and most of them got very good English score and got into international schools in Korea even though they have never studied in English-speaking contries.
- excellent microsoft power point skill (got Expert certificate for MS Office)
- like to design brocher and such things
- lots of translation experience(tourist information, IT related technical...