SpeedBird Technologies Inc. was created for the purpose of providing Web development, SEO(Search Engine Optimization),SEM(Seach Engine Marketing), PPC Management, Affiliate Marketing Graphics design, Data entry, Spreadsheet management, Word processing, Desktop publishing and Project management business solutions to Individuals and Business entities worldwide.
In a nutshell SpeedBird Technologies Inc. is your ultimate online business solution provider with a remarkable interest in meeting and exceeding customer expectations and needs.
In web development I have extensive experience in web development tools such as Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Microsoft Office Web live, Microsoft Web Expression and Microsoft FrontPage.
In PPC Management I offer Focused keyword research and analysis, Creation of compelling Ads, Effective landing pages, Measure and monitor keyword quality score, CTR (Click through Rate), CPA (Cost Per Acquisition), Lead generation, Conversion rate and ROI (Return on Investment)
In SEO I offer the following services: Review of your site content or structure, Technical advice on website development, Content development, Management of online business development campaigns, Keyword research and analysis, link building strategies and SEO training.
My Experience in working with Microsoft Office (both 2003 and 2007) tools cannot be underrated. I am an expert In Data Entry, Word processing, Spreadsheet management, Desktop publishing and Bulk mailing.
I hold a postgraduate degree in IT (Information Technology) and I am also a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP). I am conscientious in my personal and professional life. I take pride in my self and my work and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
Speedbird Technoligies Inc offers a wide range of services. Below are some of the services I offer.
-Web development with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Macromedia fireworks, Photoshop, CorelDraw, FrontPage, Microsoft Office Web Live and Flash.
- Website banner and company logo design using PhotoShop, Fireworks, CorelDraw and Flash.
-SEO/SEM using of SEO tools such as SEO Elite, Keyword Elite, KeywordDiscovery , WordTracker and Google Analytics.
-Affiliate marketing with (E-bay , Mazon and Kontera ), Google Adwords (PPC) and Adsense
-Internet research and Bulk mailing in MS Outlook
-Data entry, mining, presentation and formatting in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and SQL Server 2005.
Microsoft Certified Professional
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Tech.
Bachelor of Science Information Technology
2001 - 2004
SEO Project Manager
2012 - 2012
Managing day-to-day aspects of the SEO program including, but not limited to:
• Conducting keyword research and competitive benchmarking
• Developing and documenting detailed website recommendations
• Working with content and creative teams to execute recommendations & changes
• Measuring and reporting on ROI
• Educating clients on the value of SEO
• Work to align SEO goals with Marketing, Development, and Technology goals
• Develop SEO strategies for multiple Clients in different genres.
• Conduct expert analysis of SEO efforts and results to derive actionable insights
• Optimize SEO programs to not only increase rankings, but also drive traffic, and increase customer engagement and conversion.
• Track, report, and analyze SEO performance on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis
Local Market Sense
2011 - 2012
• Website analysis (site navigability, usability and visibility)
• Keyword research analysis (Primary keywords, Secondary keywords, Determine Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI)
• On-page optimization (Title tags implementation, Alt tags implementation, Desc tags implementation, Anchor text analysis, keyword density, keyword prominence, etc )
• Submitting to ODP, Yahoo directory, second tier-directories, Industry specific directories, Local and FYP directories.
• Focusing on acquiring one way links and also reciprocal links with sites of higher PR (the link exchange campaign)
• Paid and free listing (One way links)
• Article submission and press releases (Writing original and quality articles for submission)
• Blog creation and posting.
• Participation in forums and other web 2.0 social networking sites
• SEO monitoring and tracking (Conversion tracking and measuring ROI)
Ufundi Sacco Ltd
2002 - 2008
Data Entry Clerk
2001 - 2002