Project Manager offering an impressive record of taking over troubled online projects, developing new launch plans and executing to successful completion. Determined to deliver high-quality and user-friendly products to the market as quickly as possible.
Project initiation, Project Planning, Project Budgeting, Project Scheduling, Project Execution, Project Control and Project Closure
Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate
Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert
Microsoft® Certified IT Professional
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified Professional
Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Tech.
Bachelor of Science Information Technology
2001 - 2004
SEO Project Manager
2012 - 2012
Managing day-to-day aspects of the SEO program including, but not limited to:
• Conducting keyword research and competitive benchmarking
• Developing and documenting detailed website recommendations
• Working with content and creative teams to execute recommendations & changes
• Measuring and reporting on ROI
• Educating clients on the value of SEO
• Work to align SEO goals with Marketing, Development, and Technology goals
• Develop SEO strategies for multiple Clients in different genres.
• Conduct expert analysis of SEO efforts and results to derive actionable insights
• Optimize SEO programs to not only increase rankings, but also drive traffic, and increase customer engagement and conversion.
• Track, report, and analyze SEO performance on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis
Local Market Sense
2011 - 2012
• Website analysis (site navigability, usability and visibility)
• Keyword research analysis (Primary keywords, Secondary keywords, Determine Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI)
• On-page optimization (Title tags implementation, Alt tags implementation, Desc tags implementation, Anchor text analysis, keyword density, keyword prominence, etc )
• Submitting to ODP, Yahoo directory, second tier-directories, Industry specific directories, Local and FYP directories.
• Focusing on acquiring one way links and also reciprocal links with sites of higher PR (the link exchange campaign)
• Paid and free listing (One way links)
• Article submission and press releases (Writing original and quality articles for submission)
• Blog creation and posting.
• Participation in forums and other web 2.0 social networking sites
• SEO monitoring and tracking (Conversion tracking and measuring ROI)
Ufundi Sacco Ltd
2002 - 2008
Data Entry Clerk
2001 - 2002
All Payments accepted through Elance Escrow Payment system after successful completion of project.
Ufundi Sacco Ltd, General Manager
- Installing, configuring and adminstering Windows XP Professional.
- Managing and mantaining Windows Server 2003.
- Troubleshooting network application i.e DHCP, DNS and HTTP.
- Mantaining and updating company website url www.ufundisacco.co.ke